Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's almost twelve months since the Juke went on sale and although there has been a lot sold, there are still not many around. Example:- I have just come back from Torquay in Devon, after spending five days there. We travelled all over the surrounding area and saw only one Juke in Black. This included our journey there and back along the M42/M5 from Tamworth.

Yesterday we had a day out at Southport (taking advantage ofthe nice weather) and travelled from Tamworth up the M6 including M6 Toll (£4.80 one way - rip off - came back via Stoke & Lichfield) We spent approx 7 hours in Southport (all car parks and promenade parking bursting at the seams) and we only saw one Juke (again in Black) Lots of QQs in all colours but no JUkes except the Black one mentioned.

So to all you Juke owners you are still driving a very rare car at the moment. I did notice quite a few people gazing through the windows of the Black Juke we saw at Southport, but they are still very few and far between. Maybe when the new reg comes out in Sept, a few thousand more might start appearing, including mine.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
The same White one seen twice before (calling card left first time), this time with driver (stone-faced female).

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
acrorat said:
The same White one seen twice before (calling card left first time), this time with driver (stone-faced female).
Bet she won't be joining the Juke Owners Club then

·
Registered
189 Posts
travelling around in my work in me black acenta sport and geoff you are dead right, i am still getting stares and finger pointing, there seems to be a lot more in the north east possibly the nissan workers taking advantage of the compny perks, but hang in there geoff well worth the wait.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
acrorat said:
Maybe because that colour was ordered for her!!!

Usually us ladies in White are friendly

Lj

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lady juke said:
acrorat said:
Maybe because that colour was ordered for her!!!

Usually us ladies in White are friendly

Lj
I'm sure you are my Lady, but I bet she aint!

·
Registered
555 Posts
i agree they are still low in numbers on the roads considering how many sales have taken place.
I think people are locking them up !

I actually seen a brand new 11platetoday LHD ! Silver , in Bedworth. (KP11 ***) WAS IT YOU ? One of our over sea friends ?
I also seen a brand new force Red QQ it looked three/ four years old - it was ditched ! scuffs all over it, seriously neglected god **** shame to see it like that..
Then my OLD Man phoned me up - quote - i have been offered a new Juke on his Mobility, trying to get him to to do it. But he says its too big for him. Best is he only has to pay £250 upfront, and the QQ hes been offered £180
Oh and i will be on the look out for You Jukeis this weekend down south ! Going to Newquay for a couple of Days..

Edited by: snout

·
Registered
20 Posts
Still kinda agree. I've just done a 100m round trip in my Juke from Richmond to Berkshire, lots of QQ on the road, but I didn't see one other Juke :-(

·
Registered
233 Posts
Driven back from Norfolk Broads today and only seen 1 in 6 hours on the road, a red on the M62 heading towards Leeds.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
God I have seen 2 White, 1 red,1 black all in 30 minutes thus afternoon locally, altrincham aka juke city

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
went to Broadstairs today and saw 3 more in the car park a red one a white one and 12" **** red one and passed a haptic blue going the other way yet 9 miles away where i live and see none except the on around the corner from me and I didnt see a single one in 10 days in Corfu

1 - 20 of 36 Posts