Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,still can`t get an update on the delivery of the Juke from the Dealer, they said that they will let me know ASAP,hopefully I will get a favourable response by tomorrow.
Maybe I am becoming too impatient,but I don`t like being messed about either.Sorry for the rant,Guys.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Acrorat,I have already emailed them,and had a reply,including a ref no,but they have directed back to the Dealer.Talk about getting the "run around".
Slightly cheesed off at the moment,but hopefully things will get better as of tomorrow.Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
That's so annoying, Lisa of Nissan rings me regularly, not that she has any updates, but it's courteous at least.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If this is the service that am receiving BEFORE I take delivery,I shudder to think what it will be like after.But I shall remain positive.
Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
just a heads up if you havent read the post an auto express journalist has put a post up he wants to hear from members with delays on delivery as they are going to run an article on it

·
Registered
104 Posts
your dealer should be able to give you an idea when its due in. When we ordered ours back in november we were told end of jan beggining of feb and they looked it up on their computer so i think the search should start with your dealer.

·
Registered
605 Posts
In their defense they answered me promptly and with the information that I had requested. Whether it will prove tobe the correct information we will see.

·
Registered
55 Posts
hi folks, newbie here

ordered a 1.6 117 Acenta model in White on Saturday and expecting delivery possibly late May

Can i also advise i actually deal with ordering new factory order cars in my job and as you probably all know the deman level for these cars is astronomical, not to mention the Qashqai also, one of the things im being advised of is there is an issue with the automatic gearboxes on the CVT models, we havent been able to order for maybe 4 weeks and no sign of this changing recently, dont know if this has been posted elsewhere.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I am not sure if that is new advice, re. the CVT boxes because I read that some months ago! Something about the then current supplier allegedly not being "suitable" for whatever reason?I checked my dealership for current info. and they said my latest date for delivery in mid-May had not changed BUT they would confirm this 100%,April 15.At the moment, my wait has been six and a half months, so again, I will cross everything that doesn´t hurt and keep taking the tablets!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
that information given to me as i say was only in the las5 4/5 maybe 6 weeks, it could well have been the first CVT Auto we had placed an order for though so that could explain why we werent aware previous. Only info we got was that there had been a fault discovered with the CVT Auto Box.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts