Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke to my lease company to see if my delivery date has changed from 25th April (ordered middle of Jan), they still think it is on course for that date but there is still no build date in the system!!!

How long does it take once a build date has been confirmed?

·
Registered
122 Posts
sorry for you... I had a fight with my dealers to get it asap... It was delayed 3 or more times. I only got a call when it arrived and no dates before that

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Mine was delayed and then delayed then came forward to earlier than the orignal delivery date. So hang in there

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've been told by our company lease people that mine is "in production", 3 weeks in the factory and a week to go through the dealership. Sounds like a long time being built, but that's the story.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yeah but thats not including distribution - this tends to be where the delays are....

I feel sorry for you..... it is a nightmare to have to wait with no date in sight...

All the best

Fee x

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quick update!! Spoke to the lease company and it now has a confirmed build date. They think it should still be delivered before Easter. Fingers Crossed

·
Registered
44 Posts
this might be a silly question, but how long does it take to build a juke ? have no idea

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WOOHOO!! Just phoned my lease company and been told that it is in the dealership having pre-delivery checks!! Still expected delivery of Monday next week but fingers crossed they can get it to me for Thursday so I have it for the bank holiday weekend!!!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well fingers crossed I will find out if I get my Juke on Monday, the lease company are chasing it up for me and are going to let me know today (fingers crossed)!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Woohoo!! At last I am picking my shiny new Juke up on Tuesday afternoon, could have had it delivered on Thursday next week but couldn't wait that long!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts