Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have now obtained some stickers of the forum logo. Please see photos below. I have them in both Red and White. They will be on sale for £2.50 which includes P&P.As well as the logo sticker, I have had one made for myself but have had the forum web address replaced by my user name. I can get these personalised for anybody but they have to be ordered in groups of ten, so unless I have ten people wanting them at the same time it will not be a viable proposition.Also, if you want one of these personalised stickers you will have to purchase one of each sticker as this is the forum logo.If you do want the personalised sticker, the two stickers together will cost £4.00.They come with full instructions on how to apply for optimum adhesion.If interested, please pm me for details.
Lj2.</font>

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all.Is anybody else thinking of going for the personalised sticker?
Bearing in mind that you don't have to have your user name used.I have some people who want them but not enough to justify an order and I don't want to let them down.
Lj2.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i would like 2 white normal ones please, but at the moment i have not got enough posts to be able to pm you,can you let me know how i can pay please

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hey there.

How are things looking numbers wise for the stickers?

S

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi, Really would like one of your stickers please.How do i go about getting one :)Hope you can help me outthankslizSee message below.
</font>Lj2.</font>
Edited by: LazyJuke

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dualstinger said:
i would Defo get one of the black ones that has the kuro number on it :)

Dual
I can always ask. The only reason I didn't go with black is that it won't show up on the rear windscreen due to the tint but it could go on the front windscreen outside in front of the rear view mirror. I'll get back to you.Lj2.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lizjuke60 said:
Hi, Really would like one of your stickers please.How do i go about getting one :)Hope you can help me outthanksliz
Hi liz. Two ways to get one. Either get up to 20 posts a.s.a.p. and you will be able to send me a pm or put you email address here and I will email you details and remove your email address as soon as I can copy & paste it. Which one do you want? A single jukeownersclub sticker or one of them and a personalised sticker.Lj2.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi LJ2,

If you do decide to get some of the kuro ones done then i will take one in white and if i have to have 1 with the forum name that's fine also :)

cheers
Dual

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
zero-fiveone said:
hey LJ2, im interested in a white one with my username :D
Thanks ZF. Do you want the jukeownersclub sticker to be in white as well. Think I have enough to try an order so will try and sort it out after the bank holidays.Any more takers?Lj2.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll find out for you JaJ. It will be next week due to bank holidays but are you asking for a personalised sticker and if so is it your user name you want on it.Just looked at Royal Mail web site and it might be as little as 10p extra. Will confirm.Lj2.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts