Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, ref the above.

I own a 62 plate Juke 1.5 dci Premium and have noticed that the suspension has developed a squeak from what seems to be the front top mounts. This happens when turning & going over speed humps etc.

Anyone have or had a similar issue? Thought i'd ask on here first beforeI badger the dealer with some grief........................

Cheers,

Phil.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Always difficult to know with noises, especially without hearing them. All I can recall from previous posts on here is an issue with air con pipes knocking against the bodywork. Could that be it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SJukeF said:
Always difficult to know with noises, especially without hearing them. All I can recall from previous posts on here is an issue with air con pipes knocking against the bodywork. Could that be it?

The noise has gone now so it could of been anything bud..................

Cheers for the reply though, i'll give the pipes a check.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi only had my juke 1 week, 2011 plate just noticed today same problem, def noise from front O/S when going over speed bumps. Not good for a low mileage motor 18 mth old!! Happy days.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi only had my juke 1 week, 2011 plate just noticed today same problem, def noise from front O/S when going over speed bumps. Not good for a low mileage motor 18 mth old!! Happy days.

I have noticed a similar issue from the N/S front. Going to see the dealer next week. 60 plate 23k on the clock

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, ref the above.

I own a 62 plate Juke 1.5 dci Premium and have noticed that the suspension has developed a squeak from what seems to be the front top mounts. This happens when turning & going over speed humps etc.

Anyone have or had a similar issue? Thought i'd ask on here first beforeI badger the dealer with some grief........................

Cheers,

Phil.
My wife has a 63 plate 1.5 dci Ascenta with exactly the issue described here. Its an oldish car now but only done 30k miles. Going over any potholes or speed humps produces loud squeeking sounds outside the car. With the windows down its really quite loud and sounds like an old van! So I read that this could be air con pipes but it's more of a squeek than a rattle. Could it still be this or something else? Any help would be appreciated before I start parting with cash at the garage. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My wife has a 63 plate 1.5 dci Ascenta with exactly the issue described here. Its an oldish car now but only done 30k miles. Going over any potholes or speed humps produces loud squeeking sounds outside the car. With the windows down its really quite loud and sounds like an old van! So I read that this could be air con pipes but it's more of a squeek than a rattle. Could it still be this or something else? Any help would be appreciated before I start parting with cash at the garage. Thanks.
Having done 150k in my 2012 Juke, i have found that having the front suspension wishbones ( bushes and ball joint ) in good order got rid of any squeaks when going over speed bumps, of which
there are plenty nearby where i live.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts