Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Various European countries are supposedto be using that advert - Germany being the first country(or one of the first) to give it an airing!

edit edit -
That's the Red colour we are seeing quite a lot in Nissan's promotional material - probably cos it shows itself off rather well.
Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
204 Posts
I hope the red isn't that colour - I want the darker, burgundy colour that the model Juke is. The one in that advert looks like the burnt orange Note that I had a few years ago.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I quite like that colour, looks a lot like my fired iron qashqai.
However, the red juke is definitely darker than that

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
ginnym said:
I hope the red isn't that colour - I want the darker, burgundy colour that the model Juke is. The one in that advert looks like the burnt orange Note that I had a few years ago.
Don't worry, the official red JUKE colour is the burgundy flavour. I myself would have preferred a brighter red but appreciate everyone has different tastes :)

alicat said:
Go to the topic titled Spotted in Portree,Skye ginnym and you will
see the true life photo's of the red juke
Yup correct, that's the red, following pic is by KevInJuke! :)

Edited by: iamdabe

·
Registered
455 Posts
A shorter version of that advert is supposed to be appearing on UK TVfrom last night onwards- the black crossdresser guy at the end has been 'snipped' (edited) for the UK.
More info on the Jukes Energised digitial campaign can be found here:
http://mindshareautomotive.typepad.com/digital_automotive_news/2010/09/high-impact-digital-campaign-launches-nissan-juke.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
<A id=more></A>
<DIV ="entry-more">

QUOTE:
The digital campaign, 'Energised', creates an electrical charge between the user's cursor and the new Juke in a way that highlights the energy that Nissan is bringing to the compact car sector

The agency has been working with Nissan for the last four years and in addition to this work, is investing huge amounts of creative energy into major digital marketing activity for Juke breaking in 2011. The creative for this work will centre around a highly interactive brand engagement to strength awareness of Juke.
Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
It always amazes me how much bullsh*t PR is. So many buzzwords its unreal 'energise' 'user's cursor' 'charge'.

Can't they just say 'here's the car, no fancy bullsh*t'. They should totally hire me for their PR. ;)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not much point investing huge amounts of creative energy if you can't deliver the cars.
'here's the car, no fancy bullsh*t'
'where's the car, no fancy bullsh*t'

1 - 11 of 11 Posts