Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it's finally here, picked up bj the juke from my dealer and even though just done a nightshift and travelled 200 mile, the smile was a mile wide and still is, everything as expected and the response from other drivers and pedestrians, oh yes well worth the wait, roll on today lets go and play

·
Registered
123 Posts
Have fun - post some pics when you can
I can't wait to get mine

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congratulations Mr Nev, your bj has arrived your fun begins now

I've just spent 2 hours washing and waxing my baby, I'm stiff and aching but best 2 hours fun I've had in ages.
She looks amazing gleeming in the sunshine, Gun Metal Grey looks wonderful when waxed up, shows water splashes etc when dirty, looks like I'm going to spend many hours buffing etc.
All my previous cars went to the car wash not this one I will put the hours in keeping her in mint condition, happy Juking.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Digisscoop said:
I've just spent 2 hours washing and waxing my baby, I'm stiff and aching but best 2 hours fun I've had in ages.
She looks amazing gleeming in the sunshine, looks wonderful when waxed up, shows water splashes etc when dirty, looks like I'm going to spend many hours buffing etc.

Sigh!! I remember when my sex life was like that. Make the most of it. You'll soon be lavishing all that attention on your car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts