Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally spotted a Haptic......on the M62 Manchester bound on Tuesday 12th July

Also a Force Red in Halifax, that was my total Juke count on a road trip through Wales to Yorshire and back down again and I kept my eyes peeled!

I certainly didn't see one as sexy as my Daisy lol x

·
Registered
912 Posts
Jukes are still pretty rare on the roads at the moment, should see a few more after September when the new reg comes out, but think yourself lucky that you will still be getting the looks as you drive about. Regarding the Harpic Blue, it's not the nicest blue that Nissan could have chosen, although I am not a blue car person myself.
There are much better Blues about.
Come on you Reds!

·
Registered
233 Posts
georgie&Daisy-Doo said:
I have finally spotted a Haptic......on the M62 Manchester bound on Tuesday 12th July

Also a Force Red in Halifax, that was my total Juke count on a road trip through Wales to Yorshire and back down again and I kept my eyes peeled!

That could of been me, in MJ2.Sorry I didn't wave or flash lights, I had gone to DVLA at Preston for my Plate change so would be on my way back to Bolton.. Would be between 4pm and 5.30pm.

·
Registered
233 Posts
marmajuke said:
georgie&Daisy-Doo said:

That could of been me, in MJ2.Sorry I didn't wave or flash lights, I had gone to DVLA at Preston for my Plate change so would be on my way back to Bolton.. Would be between 4pm and 5.30pm.
No sorry not me, not on 12th July - I went on Tues 9th Aug.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I laughed out loud reading your 2 posts marmajuke lol totally different day altogether!!

If I am up that way again, I will look out for you and I will expect a flash and a wave

Gx

·
Registered
233 Posts
I was sooo excited that somebody from here had seen me!!

A bit of a blonde moment I think. ( Yes I am blonde)

I will definately flash and wave.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I saw my first Harpic Blue today too, up near the A303, portway Ind Estate, Andover, going towards the shell station.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Saw my first Harpic Blue on Saturday (13th August) morning at about 9.40 am, at the Dartford crossing tolls.

My Mum - who has no interest in cars - even thought it looked lovely!!

Dom

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmmm I am still undecided on the Haptic, I think I need to see one up close, in some lights it looks lovely in others not so good, I think they would look lovely in a real electric blue....but I still think Black is the new red lol:) x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts