Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had ordered mine in August without having seen it (except in pics), and whilst on holiday in Cyprus spotted (Sept. 2010) the new Juke at the local Nissan dealer there.



Edited by: lorrfal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
hi lorrfal. nice pictures. hope to see you around in january with your new juke. keep us informed. See you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,309 Posts
Hi Lorrfal = cracking pictures

I dont know if its because the sun is sooooo bright - but it looks a totally different colour - with a slightly orange tinge to it.. nice ( yes - i did say nice!!!)

Fee x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
feefeeglasgow said:
Hi Lorrfal = cracking pictures

I dont know if its because the sun is sooooo bright - but it looks a totally different colour - with a slightly orange tinge to it.. nice ( yes - i did say nice!!!)

Fee x
Thanksfee .....
I think it's the sun ...... the picture is unedited and posted raw as taken............ but yes you're right, it does have an orange tint ............. reason why I ended choosing black.
Although I like the red colour I could not decide on it, as the red seems to vary from picture to picture, from country to country !!! ........ and everyone says it's the same colour!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
deks36 said:
thats the beauty of the Red it changes shade dependant on light .
maybe you're right deks!! .......... but I have only seen the brightest of reds in google pictures.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Robbo here, we live in Cyprus at the moment, but are relocating back to Thirsk, North Yorkshire in Feb & taking delivery of a New Black Tekna in March, we have seen at least half a dozen Jukes out & about over here in Paphos, Cyprus, but only White & Red mind you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
thats not good too many out there for my liking, hoping to get out their myself in the nearish future and dont want the car to be common
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
deks36 said:
thats not good too many out there for my liking, hoping to get out their myself in the nearish future and dont want the car to be common
I agree Deks ......... I was one of the first fewto visit the showroom and place an order..... I probably was actually the first one as the dealer still had no tangible details about the car when I first visited way back in July.

I can still remember when I got my Aygo, there were only 3 on the island, and everyone used to stop and stare.


Now am getting myJuke 6 months later with the rest of the mass .....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Robbo said:
Robbo here, we live in Cyprus at the moment, but are relocating back to Thirsk, North Yorkshire in Feb & taking delivery of a New Black Tekna in March, we have seen at least half a dozen Jukes out & about over here in Paphos, Cyprus, but only White & Red mind you.
Wish I had time to stop at Paphos, we only drove through, the juke I saw at the dealer was on the otherside of the island in the Paralimni area
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top