Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have driven the 60 miles from Oxford to London many times recently to visit my mum and I haven't spotted 1 Juke.On Sunday I drove 5 miles into Oxford from where I live - first I spotted a Haptic Blue in Kidlington, then a white one and black one parked in Oxford centre.I was originally going for the blue but I'm glad now that I went for RED
Anyone else spotting more Jukes around ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Blue is the way to go if you don't want to be one of the crowd, rarity value and that seemingly colour changing does it for me. Only other Blue I've seen was at the dealership I got mine from.
KJ

·
Registered
106 Posts
I thought long and hard about getting a blue one, I love the way it changes colour depending on lighting, but decided that we get far too much dull weather for it to 'pop' the way it's meant to.Red it is!

·
Registered
412 Posts
I was leaving work when I notices a blue Juke in the car park. I stopped and asked the driver if he was aware of the paint problem on some cars and gave him the clubs web address.

Yesterday called into the dealership for an update on delivery, which has moved from 20th September to August. They had a blue Juke in the showroom and told the salesman about the car park conversation. I was told that the gentelman in question was in fact their new saleman who was now dealing with my purchase.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I travel 20 miles to work in south wales and have seen 2 other new Jukes during the first week I have owned my car. Both white...not spotted a red one like mine yet!

·
Registered
796 Posts
I was in a meeting today and got up to open the balcony door because it was very hot. Looked out of the window and pulling into the Drinks Market was a Tomato. I got all excited and started salivating and hyperventilating in front of my German students.

Its a sign!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
coupecruiser said:
I was in a meeting today and got up to open the balcony door because it was very hot. Looked out of the window and pulling into the Drinks Market was a Tomato. I got all excited and started salivating and hyperventilating in front of my German students.

Its a sign!!
yeah of ketchup season!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts