·
Registered
272 Posts
agreed. simmo.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didn't really notice a difference when i had the test drive but the sales guy said i would! You know how it is had the wife and kids and salesman out on test drive and didn't want to boot it LOL!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just wish i could've had the test drive without the salesman in the car but was impressed with it all the same due for delivery 19th april so here's hoping as i've noticed late deliverys everywhere

·
Registered
659 Posts
Ha, I took the test drive on my own but would have preferred the salesman to be there to talk stuff through and show me more bits'n'bobs. I don't use Sport as I'm aiming for maximum mpg.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes it certainly does make a difference-quicker acceleration and generally has more ooomph.
For the first month or so, I mainly drove in Eco or Normal thinking I would get better mpg-but I was finding it a bit underpowered so tried the Sport mode - the drive was so much better and it has hardly made any difference to the fuel consumption according to thedisplay - states 38.4 mpg as it did before- assuming it's reliable of course.

Even if it proves to use slightly more fuel, I much prefer the drive so will put up with it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Definately a big difference between all three modes - and as Tillyanna said....according to the display there doesn't seem to be much of a difference in mpg - just performance!!!! I love our car!!! Took it out today and had a smile on my face all the way there and back
Stopped off at the bank in the main square of our town and came back to find an admirer with nose to the window - blipped it open with the keys and he walked off embarrassed - I would gladly have given him a wee lookee round!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL I know the sales guy at the Nissan garage i ordered ours at thinks i'm stalking him as i've been in that many times to ask him questions_ we are on 1st name terms

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dont worry! I'm sure we are all the same! Just that we were so lucky with ours - we went in to garage on 29/12 to have a look and found a beautiful silver juke in showroom (but already sold
went for test drive and decided we would order one when a guy came over to say the sale had fallen through!! Wahay! Blade Silver - just what we wanted too! Collected it New Year's Eve from Aberdeen dealer who was just brilliant!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I cant fault the sales guy at Stirling either he has been great
so just have to patiently wait 13 wks for delivery but by the sounds of everyone i wont be disappointed!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Everyone on this forum is Still Waiting......................
Those that have not had a delivery............ still waiting.
Those that have had a delivery................ still waiting .
For the smile to stop hurting.
God my jaws hurt.
Best pain in the world.
The wait is so most definitely worth it................
12inch

1 - 20 of 28 Posts