Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the acenta dci premium. Have been playing around with the sports mode but can't really see much of a difference, can anyone tell me if it makes a difference or if they have noticed.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have to admit that I haven't.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
only difference on DCI is it weights up the steering their is no performance difference between any of the modes.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
xlabax said:
Got the acenta dci premium. Have been playing around with the sports mode but can't really see much of a difference, can anyone tell me if it makes a difference or if they have noticed.
Grab a test drive in a petrol tekna, pull away in eco then hit the sports mode - it will blow your socks off.......
12inch

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'm tempted to have a test drive in a turbo petrol, just to see the difference between that and a n/a petrol

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
12Inchmick said:
me too, dealer has one and says any time, thats tomorrow then.
ooh thats good,they are giving me a loan Juke on Monday hope its the DIG-T
fingers crossed
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
873 Posts
Mine goes in to the dealers on Saturday to have the towbar fitted, so might ask about it then

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Waited 6 weeks for them to get a CVT for me to test drive, only to find it was a manual.

"Which part of 'I have an automatic licence' don't you understand, mate?".

Test drove the Tekna CVT in like manner to **** above, negotiated an 800 quid discount, sorted add-ons, signed up and waiting impatiently

1 - 10 of 10 Posts