Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just received an e mail from Cobra, have a look.

<div style="">Hello Mr Lawrence,</font></font>
<div style=""></font></font>
<div style="">thank you for your reply! </font></font>
<div style="">Yes, we will also produce sports exhaust, made of stainless steel,
in the near future. There will be different sports exhaust silencers, for the gasoline and Diesel engines. </font></font>
<div style="">Kind regards,

This makes me happy because the standard Juke exhaust looks, well how should I say?
</font></font>

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
in addition, I just received this (The parts can be ordered through Renault/Nissan dealers)
Hello Mr Lawrence,we
have just developed the Juke exhaust silencers and we are preparing
serial production. However, they will only be available by the end of
February / beginning of March. Kind regards,

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Best way, pretend to the postman/woman that you can't speak the lingo, and/or are American, has actually worked for me, once

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wont work here in the Alps. I live in the National Park of Bavaria and we have a huge number of tourists, so most of the people here can peak English, and adding to that, people know I speak German.

If I have to pay, I have to pay.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Bribe them with a slice of my Blueberry/White Chocolate/Almond/Cream Cheese Fingers, just out of the oven

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I've ordered one of these too.Luckily for me my mate has a business in the states and he is shipping it back with a load of other bits for his UK business. The Stillen exhaust gets a great review on the US forum. Plus this unit will be module so when they make a cat back system you will be able to buy the cat to back box part if you already have the back box

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got my exhaust!! It looks great and Im sure it will sound even greater when I get my Juke between July and August. lol.

I only had to pay €78 import tax, but so what. :)

The service from Stillen is fast and very friendly. They told me that they will be developing more parts for the Juke.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I found the service from Stillen excellent too. Regular updates throughout the transaction. Mine should arrive in the UK this Wednesday.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rocks, let us know how it goes and if there is a slight performance increase.
Will you do a before and after sound video?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Will do, has soon as I get my Juke. I think I'll fit the exhaust before the BV.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts