Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

The missus and I ordered an Acenta on Saturday. We had a drive in a Premium Pack and saw a Sport pack in the showroom. Having studied the specs we decided that we would be perfectly happy with the standard Acenta, although obviously we haven't seen one in the flesh! I've noticed that not many people on the forum have gone for this model and I hope we haven't made a mistake. I'd like to know exactly what it is that 'sells' the Sport Pack.

Thanks, Dave

Edited by: jukes

·
Registered
199 Posts
different alloys, rear privacy glass and the better seat fabric tbh

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Delivery 'early November'

We're probably weird but actually really like the 'Elegance' wheels. Don't think the dog's too fussed about his privacy, and Im sure he'll soon mess up the fabric (despite our best efforts)!

·
Registered
754 Posts
jukes said:
Hi

The missus and I ordered an Acenta on Saturday. We has a drive in a Premium Pack and saw a Sport pack in the showroom. Having studied the specs we decided that we would be perfectly happy with the standard Acenta, although obviously we haven't seen one in the flesh! I've noticed that not many people on the forum have gone for this model and I hope we haven't made a mistake. I'd like to know exactly what it is that 'sells' the Sport Pack.

Thanks, Dave
I sort of agree with you. The extras in the sport pack like privacy glass and different alloys leave me cold. But I wanted the reversing camera so I went up another notch to the Premium.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
I like the elegance wheels too! when I was at the factory they looked different/less popular than the sport wheels! plus they look easier to clean! the sport wheels have 5 spokes, but each is split in to two!

I think the main thing people will be upgrading for is the Nissan Connect + Reversing camera as it's a nice bit of kit!

·
Registered
199 Posts
i ordered it for for camera and the sat nav otherwise i would of just got the sport model

1 - 7 of 7 Posts