Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have speed camera detection in my juke dci tekna thanks to a guy in a nissan Qashqi and it is great.It only took secounds to install.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I maybe be wrong but I suspect he means someone had it on them ready to upload to the connect systems pretty much like the link you put up rapid.

·
Registered
7 Posts
you can get regular speed camera updates from pocketgpsworld costs £20 per year but i think it is worth it. good instuctions too

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hewtoz said:
you can get regular speed camera updates from pocketgpsworld costs £20 per year but i think it is worth it. good instuctions too

Horses for courses I suppose!!

I supplied em for free and if I can source an update in the future, will post that for free aswell.

Personally, I dont get hung up on updates too much. As these things detect fixed cameras, they tend not to change very often. Certainly up here, I havent seen a gatso/specs camera move in over 3 years. Also, I think they are so easy to install, even a Glaswegian could install them......oops sorry Fee, I forgot we need to get you to put them in

Andy

p.s for those who havent already seen it, you can get the camera database for free here:

http://www.jukeownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1468

Edited by: andytran

·
Registered
5 Posts
My Tekna beeped at me yesterday whilst out driving, when i asked the wife what it was, she replied speed camera warning. So it seems to be installed, sat nav was on at the time

·
Registered
171 Posts
When did you get yours Jazzer?I'm wondering if maybe the 2011 software that now comes with the satnav has been updated to include camera locations.
I'll have a look what mine does when i get it next month (fingers crossed).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts