Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
My perfect spec would be:

2 litre diesel engine (without DPF)
N-Tec spec ( with roofrails and panoramic roof)
Heated front windscreen
Addition of rear parking sensors
Console interior to match exterior
Illuminated sill plates as standard
Soft plastics inside
additional 12 V sockets in rear of car and also inside boot
Space saver in boot ( in lieu of gunk)
and better fuel consumption

and a better choice of colours....

Not much I know - but I can only live in hope

Fee

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hydrogen powered engine (did think of 170 bhp diesel from VW Passat as alternative but definitely with a DPF, to avoid the soot!!!). No pollution with the Hydrogen and so no black marks on pretty white paint.Self-levelling suspension as in the big Citroens for ultimate comfort.Hill assist function.Self parking function.Lane drifting alert function.Double glazing as in the big Mercs to help against frost and noise.Panoramic roof for the few glorious sunny days we get.Full LED headlamps for a nice bright white.Tracks that can drop at the push of a button to help with snow and ice.Nice mid-grey leather seats and interior panels with black and white contrast stitching.The tyres wouldn't be any more skinny than they are just now. Maybe even thicker profile (Say 65 or 70%) to make the ride even smoother.Ice compartment for the drinks for those hot summer days when we all get together for a meet along the promenade at Aberdeen beach. (It is a longgg!!! prom with stacks of room for everyone's car).Reactive tinted windows.Start/stop to enjoy the peace and quiet in the traffic jams.And last but, not least - a 20,000 volt ultra-low current shock system for people you don't want touching the car (some children have very sticky fingers).

·
Registered
873 Posts
Dougal said:
Hydrogen powered engine (did think of 170 bhp diesel from VW Passat as alternative but definitely with a DPF, to avoid the soot!!!). No pollution with the Hydrogen and so no black marks on pretty white paint.
...apart from the huge amounts of electricity required to separate the water into hydrogen and oxygen in the first place!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Quite like the idea of an n-tec spec -a Tekna but withoutthe leather!
More importantly though, dropthe 3.8L twin turbo V6 (from theGT-R) in it and upgrade the brakes & suspension to suit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Either 19" rims or 15" rims with all road tyres. The option to have black alloys. Roof Bars. Possibly a little bit of the chrome trim as standard, boot, lights, maybe on the doors as well. And maybe running boards.All in all just make the thing a little chunkier and slightly more aggressive.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
My perfect spec would be:

2 litre diesel engine (without DPF)
N-Tec spec ( with roofrails and panoramic roof)
Heated front windscreen
Addition of rear parking sensors
Console interior to match exterior
Illuminated sill plates as standard
Soft plastics inside
additional 12 V sockets in rear of car and also inside boot
Space saver in boot ( in lieu of gunk)
and better fuel consumption

and a better choice of colours....</font>

Not much I know - but I can only live in hope

Fee

Did I read that right "A better Choice of COLOURS" (I feel lightheaded) and as for the soft plastics ---- have you no shame......

Have a good day lol
12inch xxx
Edited by: 12Inchmick

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Dougal said:
Hydrogen powered engine (did think of 170 bhp diesel from VW Passat as alternative but definitely with a DPF, to avoid the soot!!!). No pollution with the Hydrogen and so no black marks on pretty white paint.Self-levelling suspension as in the big Citroens for ultimate comfort.Hill assist function.Self parking function.Lane drifting alert function.Double glazing as in the big Mercs to help against frost and noise.Panoramic roof for the few glorious sunny days we get.Full LED headlamps for a nice bright white.Tracks that can drop at the push of a button to help with snow and ice.Nice mid-grey leather seats and interior panels with black and white contrast stitching.The tyres wouldn't be any more skinny than they are just now. Maybe even thicker profile (Say 65 or 70%) to make the ride even smoother.Ice compartment for the drinks for those hot summer days when we all get together for a meet along the promenade at Aberdeen beach. (It is a longgg!!! prom with stacks of room for everyone's car).Reactive tinted windows.Start/stop to enjoy the peace and quiet in the traffic jams.And last but, not least - a 20,000 volt ultra-low current shock system for people you don't want touching the car (some children have very sticky fingers).
This has been a special report by Dougal Tracy Thunderbird 7

1 - 10 of 10 Posts