Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally made the decision to sale my Juke in p/exch. The dealer will be selling it on to some one in the trade and just looked at the car from the comfort of his desk and asked me for the mileage! I have a boot liner and a spare wheel which I am now a little loathed to leave in the car as a bootsy bonus for the next person. Is any one local to me interested in making an offer on either or both of these items?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Sorry to see you go 2wink!!!!Any particular reason for giving it up???Fee x
dodgy 5 speed box I believe

@ 2wink you can get a courier to take the wheel and jack for under £10
parcel2go.com

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many thanks Fee and Deks for all your support and advice, it has been really appreciated over the past few months. You have been true stars and I wish you continued success with the forum.

Yes, thenotchy gearbox (number 2) is the reason for sale.Its, sad when I think how I followed theJuke closely prior to its general sale andat the time of purchaseknew more than the dealer! But hey, give it another couple of years, current niggles will get sorted and I may be back!

I am open to any offers, I just dont want the trader to benefit any more than he has already from my car - if I could remove the parking sensors I would!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Oh - I know - I was gutted too when it fell short of expectation (MPG wise only for me)I, like you , will be watching very very closely to see what Nissan can come up with.I feel really sorry that you have had these issues with your car and can only wish you well in the hope your new car is everything youwant.Happy and Safe Driving and keep posting on the site -- once a JUKE owner, always a JUKE owner...
Lots of loveFee x

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just to let you know thatmyJuke andthe accessories have now been passed on to the dealer.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Thanks 2wink - sorry you couldnt get a taker - will keep this up for a couple of days then delete the postLet us know how you get on Fee xxTHREAD LOCKED

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.