Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well 4 days in an so far absolutley loving it
, definatley worth the wait, as we all know they dont come with a spare tyre was just wonderingifanyone has actually invested in one ? do you think its worth purchasing ? if so who did you get it from ?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
yes defiantely worth it got mine of ebay, shame you wasnt thinking aheada few weeks back as a member has got rid of their Juke and was trying to sell the spare ended up leaving it in the car for the dealer
anyway Ebay QQ is the same although slightly wider
or if getting new speak to John at Holdcrofts he can sort you the whole package although I think it comes close to £220

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers deks, i didnt even think about it before i picked the car up, i knew it would be around the £200 mark, just looking at some of the stuff you have so will probably pm you in abit just working out what i want, have you still got stock of everything ?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
jenkins said:
cheers deks, i didnt even think about it before i picked the car up, i knew it would be around the £200 mark, just looking at some of the stuff you have so will probably pm you in abit just working out what i want, have you still got stock of everything ?
oh yes plenty of evertyhing I had to order in such vast quantity I think it might be a while before I run out

·
Registered
52 Posts
My dealer quoted me £112 for the space saver wheel, jack and wheel brace which I didn't think was too bad....

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Juke66 said:
My dealer quoted me £112 for the space saver wheel, jack and wheel brace which I didn't think was too bad....
that price won't include the Tyre which is around £80 on its own

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm going to the dealer later today to see if there is any update on the paint issue. It's been 4 weeks since they sent photos to Nissan for authorisation. I'll check the price for the wheel while I'm there, I know it was either £112 or £116 but it would have included the tyre - not much use without it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I had a Note and clipped the kerb lightly, it ripped a hole 3" in the sidewall ! Was I glad it had a spare, even if it was a spacesaver.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Juke66 said:
I'm going to the dealer later today to see if there is any update on the paint issue. It's been 4 weeks since they sent photos to Nissan for authorisation. I'll check the price for the wheel while I'm there, I know it was either £112 or £116 but it would have included the tyre - not much use without it.
if that price includes the tyre for certain can you get the dealers details as I will link on here as I know that the price you were quoted is around the price other dealers are quoting without the tyre and if its all in for that its a bargain and worth a mention on the forum

·
Registered
998 Posts
As the info may be helpful I will post, The full wheel kit including jack , wheel brace, rim and tyre was quoted on my invoice from motorline nissan dartford as £163.84 np , my invoice was then reduced by the same amount so that I got the spare kit for free, this amount would not have included vat which was added at the end of the invoice. So if you add 20% vat that would equate to £196.61 np inclusive of VAT. T
As an afterthought car was ordered late December 2010, butI had to pay the increased Vat as previously agreed at time of ordering,if that helps. TEdited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
912 Posts
Personally, to save a bit of money, has any one thought of getting a spare from a scrap dealer. After all, you only need it for emergency to get you home and it doesn't have to be an alloy, a 17" steel wheel will do as long as it fits. You might even get one with a decent tyre fitted as well. That's what I was thinking of doing.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Geoff_Juke said:
Personally, to save a bit of money, has any one thought of getting a spare from a scrap dealer. After all, you only need it for emergency to get you home and it doesn't have to be an alloy, a 17" steel wheel will do as long as it fits. You might even get one with a decent tyre fitted as well. That's what I was thinking of doing.
you wont get a full size spare in the boot without removing the storage tray

·
Registered
39 Posts
deks36 said:
Juke66 said:
if that price includes the tyre for certain can you get the dealers details as I will link on here as I know that the price you were quoted is around the price other dealers are quoting without the tyre and if its all in for that its a bargain and worth a mention on the forum
Hi Deks, I also would be very interested at that price,fingers crossed that we will see a thread from you with confirmation if Juke 66 has been quoted correctly.
Jukeda.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi the very best price i can do is £189.99 plus £9.99 carriage within the uk .

For
this you would get the Space saver wheel with the correct tyre fitted
to it . The Jack, Wheel Brace ,The hold down clamp and screw and the
safety warning sticker.

I currently just have the 1 made up
for immediate delivery , however i can get more would take approx 48
hours to turn around due to the tyres been like hens teath to get hold
of.

JOhn

PLEASE NOTE OUR PRICE DOES INCLUDES VAT, THE TYRE , VALVE AND FITTING LOTS OF DEALERS ARE MISS LEADING PEOPLE BY NOT INCLUDING VAT , TYRE , AND FITTING </font>

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
thanks John, I am with you on others prices was trying to make this point but at least now now the price breakdown can be seen clearly

·
Registered
8 Posts
John,

Having just got my Juke a few weeks ago I'd be interested in purchasing a spacesaver spare kit from you whenever they become available. Let me know what info you need from me to order one.

Thanks.

Dawn

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Duckie03 said:
John,

Having just got my Juke a few weeks ago I'd be interested in purchasing a spacesaver spare kit from you whenever they become available. Let me know what info you need from me to order one.

Thanks.

Dawn
the quickest way to deal with John is to send him a pm directly as he may miss this post

1 - 20 of 25 Posts