Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately I have had to take the decision to part with our Juke due to MPG issues, and really missing the VW family too much!

Juke is a great car, just didn't work out for us!

I had purchased a second hand qashqai space saver wheel for the Juke. If it has been used it's possibly only been once as the full tred and red and yellow markings are still there. I am offering it for sale here for £60 and would be happy to also give the Juke car mats (with grey writing). They are used but still in good condition - only the drivers side one has signs of wear.

We are in Inverclyde, Scotland, but regularly travel to North Ayrshire and also Glasgow so would be happy to deliver or meet up anywhere in between the 2. or can offer collection - sorry can't post as no idea what that would cost!!

Please PM me if interested.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info deks didn't know they existed

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Alkaz

All the very best for the future - Drop in and keep us posted how you get on....

Good Luck!!!

Fee x

PS - If you do sell your spare - Can you let us know and we will remove the post.?.
Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
*cringe*, P2Go, the bane of my life.[/QUOTE]

I use them everyday, yes had issues which are not usually their fault as they are a booking agent not carrier, but always had great service and money back from them if it did go wrong

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold and sent to ikduncan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts