Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
We have just bought a Juke n-tec dci,picking it up next Sat, which dosnt have a spare wheel and I just wondered if anyone knows if the space saver wheel, which I understand is 16 inch would be ok as n-tec has 18 inch wheels, or do they sell a bigger size. Thanks

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi both,

The 16" spacesaver is the one thats used on the juke dci's that actually get a spare from the factory so will be fine as long as you follow the instructions if you ever have to use it...:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have bought Space saver wheel kit for £175 complete from Wessex Nissan Pennywell Lane, just need the Juke to go with it, looking forward to picking it up this Sat.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi both,

The 16" spacesaver is the one thats used on the juke dci's that actually get a spare from the factory so will be fine as long as you follow the instructions if you ever have to use it...:)

So our UK DCi should have a space saver rather than a compressor and gunk ? its a 13 plate registered in june 2013.

·
Registered
165 Posts
The uk cars just get the inflation kit from the factory - no spare, tho you can spec a steel space saver for extra which i would go for myself - a lot of the places we export to get the space saver by law i think ...

·
Registered
59 Posts
if i remember correctly the dealer should check your tyre size on the car and order the correct spare wheel tyre to fit on the rim.because tyres of different sizes have the wrong rolling radius.

·
Registered
59 Posts
yes thanks wasn't sure.had someone moan once that his spare tyre he had bought,if he had fitted it,that the tyre fitted didn't match his profile tyre on the car.hence when he was driving he thought that wheel was going,faster than the other 3.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Had a blow out in my Qashqai but had a spare wheel. Am getting a Juke next week am now thinking about getting a spare wheel as a can of stuff no good for a blow out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts