Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, facelift F15 owner here. Last night I had an underpants destroying collision with a deer on a dark coast road (RIP). I've checked the damage this morning and whilst it's primarily superficial to the passenger side, with a torn front bumper, wheel arch liner, arch trim etc. I've also recovered a smashed bit of airbox from the crash site. It's part number 70390758 and the only spare I can find online is from Lithuania. Wondered if anyone can give me a heads up as to what it does? The car drove home approx 8 miles mechanically fine with no codes, and although I would like to repair it along with the rest of the car, I'm more than happy to hold out for one to be sourced more local if I can't get a hold of it sooner.

Also if there's any Juke breakers or advice anyone else could give me it would be greatful. I'm pretty handy with a spanner, my other car is an RX8 so mechanical repairs aren't too much of an issue, and I've swapped bumpers and other body parts out before so hoping to try and grt this fixed myself to keep costs down!

Picture of the part attached!
Auto part Bumper Metal Composite material Automotive exterior
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
Nissan Juke tekna 66 1.5dci
8 Posts
ive used the brakers yard in Manchester for bits and pieces - they send out real quick - i got my parcel shelf pretty much the next day - there a few brakers on ebay - they advertised juke for parts - but it look like a car advert - you email them on ebay asking for stuff they get back to your pretty quick. the other one i have used is 1st choice - that has a database of brakers, dealer who then contact you with prices and stuff. that how i got the parcel shelf company but then was going direct for a few parts after. I'm very new to this though so i am sure others may have more reliable options :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts