Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi This is just a thought but how about this for an idea? Please note this is not a scam or a money making opportunity....<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
If I bought a new set of non standard alloy wheels for my Juke I would then be left with a full set of original alloys with tyres all less than 1500 miles and not “kerbed” . So all you guys who (Like me!) hate the idea of running around without a spare may be interested in buying one of these...... With me so far? The question is: How far away from self financing would this be? I mean what is the value of a nearly Juke alloy with tyre? (Times FOUR)
As I say it’s only a thought at the moment – more of a discussion document than offer
What do you think?
Lister

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
This came up before its a perfectly valid option suggestion before when the club was much younger and lower in numbers somone was goingto buy a set from ebay but could not get enough interest from others, I might consider it myself if the price was right I personally would not pay more than £150 for it to be a spare but that doesnt mean they are not worth more just my view

·
Registered
484 Posts
</font>Anew sport wheelcostsaround £500plus tyre. You should be able to sell each wheel and tyre for £250.</font></font>

</font>

·
Registered
1 Posts
I managed to get a spare wheel second hand from Japanese Parts in Birmingham, excellent condition with a fitted tyre as well (almost new) £309 complete including carriage to Aberdeenphone number 01214 590077Ian

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have given up looking for a space saver wheel I ordered one from West Way Nissan and for the whole package with a jack cost £202-75p and i picked it up yesterday.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Does a normal size 17" wheel fit properly in the well on the 2WD cars? If so I will probably just pick up a cheap full sized wheel for emergency use.
I'm getting increasingly twitchy about only having the goop can and compressor but £200 for a jack and spacesaver is extracting the essence.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Mike, can I ask what sort of jack do you get with the kit, does it have a special fitting to match up with something on the Juke or is it just a bog standard car jack?

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
9 Posts
John I made a mistake with the price of the jack the bill states jack complete £34-62 +
£8-26 for jack handle which = £42-88.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi we are currently supplying the complete spare wheel kit for £195.00 inculding carriage within the uk .

For
this you would get the Space saver wheel with the correct tyre fitted
to it . The Jack, Wheel Brace ,The hold down clamp and screw and the
safety warning sticker.

I currently just have the 1 made up
for immediate delivery , however i can get more would take approx 48
hours to turn around due to the tyres been like hens teath to get hold
of.

JOhn

1 - 16 of 16 Posts