Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning all,

Firstly I just want to say that I am loving all the posts on here and you guys have made meeven more excited about getting our Juke (27/10), we have gone for the Tekna 1.6 CVT (the wife wanted Auto)!!! in white

Secondly, I just wanted to ask what the sound system was like please? i.e speakers and how clear etc they are

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Welcome to the club SafeHands217, glad you're enjoying the banter on here, 27 days... that'll just fly by! just ensure to keep yourself busy!

From our test drive in the Acenta Premium (comes with the 6 speaker system) sound was adequat, Doesn't provide earth shattering bass but it's decent enough. Can't speak for the 4 speaker system, but the only difference between the two as far as I can see is is the lack of the two tweeters in the a pillars.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I really appreciate your feedback and Alicat,your Juke looks hot.
just wasn't sure whether I would have to add to it. I like my music but then again I do have a 10 week old baby so will only be when he is not in the car!! lol

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Zlatko said:
Is audio unit same on Visia and Acenta ?
Looking at the Brochure, yes they're the same. The Acenta Premium however comes with Nissan Connect which includes satnav etc!

Oh and the Visia doesn't come with the bluetooth phone system but the Acenta does

Hope that helps ;)

·
Registered
231 Posts
I believe the main stereo unit is different on the Visia compared to the Acenta, visually the Visia has a centre positioned control knob whilst the Acenta has two (volume on one - search and enter etc on other) Acenta has Bluetooth for streaming music and hands free phone.
I will check the manual later and post more info / pics if I can!

Edited by: Bo & Luke Juke

·
Registered
32 Posts
I agree with Bo & Luke Juke. It believe it will be like on first picture or like on QQ
We need help from people who got it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Zlatko said:
I agree with Bo & Luke Juke. It believe it will be like on first picture or like on QQ
We need help from people who got it.

Ahh
The top picture is the Acenta the bottom picture is similar to Visia stereo - not too sure on the connection abilities on the Visia, it does have a 3.5mm jack in, but no usb / bluetooth or audio stering wheel controls

Edited by: Bo & Luke Juke

·
Registered
32 Posts
In my country (Croatia) every QQ got bluetooth and 3.5mm jack (jack is integreted in armrest, not on audio unit). But in USA Tiida got mp3 radio like this :

1 - 12 of 12 Posts