Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another Oldie and from Scotland.
Sorry folks,
I went to see the new Juke last night and am sorry to say there are several things
I don't like

I hate those sticking up front flashers/side lights, I think they look like empty
coke bottles. Why can't they be flush with wing? Hopefully someone may make
a conversion kit
Don't like the ridge on the roof above the windsceern, not as smooth lines as
the QQ and will become a fly and stone chip catcher.
Don't like the hole in the cowl over the speedo and rev counter.
I am sorry for all the negative comments as I was really wanting to like this
car and I hope it may still grow on me.
Will go for a test drive in September, and may be

</font></font>

·
Registered
575 Posts
Each to their own. The juke is a much braver design that the QQ ever was. It's going to be a real marmite car as it has such a unique design. Looking different though and having some crazy design features should attract people (like me) who wouldn't have considered buying a Nissan but want something more than a box on wheels.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya souter

Its rotten when you WANT to like something and cant but Chris is right, you'll either love it or hate it...

I could NEVER get my head round the Mark II Megane and its big butt... Absolutely hated it.

The Juke may never grow on you but its cool... we won't hold it against you - each to their own..

Good Luck with the Test Drive!!! - Keep us posted

Fee

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
you need to weigh it up against the things you like about it ,no car is perfectly suited to any one person ,i always felt my qq would look better with colour coded bumpers and side plastics but you cant have it all

·
Registered
129 Posts
"I hate those sticking up front flashers/side lights, I think they look like empty
coke bottles. Why can't they be flush with wing?"
They have a practical use. Most modern cars feature a bonnet that slopes away so steeply that you can't judge the edge of the front bumper from the driving seat. The day-running lamps/indicators on the Juke are deliberately raised to give you a sense of distance when parking and negotiating obstacles.</font>
</font>I also think they look pretty cool and give the car a very distinctive look.
</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts