Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all,

during these days of poor customer service and a general lack of respect for the consumer, I feel I need to post something about my recent experience with Holdcrofts......

All I can say is ....AMAZING!!!! I have never dealt with such a professional organisation and the service provided by JOhn sets the standard for all others to aspire to.

I ordered an armrest, mudflaps and touch up pen (to follow later) yesterday at around 2pm.
Unbelievabley, they turned up today at lunchtime! Yes I know there are 24hr couriers etc, but I live in the far NE of Scotland and have never got anything within 24hrs of ordering before!

Aswell as the items I ordered, I was delighted to find a courtesy pack in the well wrappedparcel, which contained sponges, screenwash, wax and a torch!

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I cant recommend JOhn at Holdcrofts enough for the superb service he provides to forum members, thanks mate!!!

Andy

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello
I ordered some mats and cleaning products and recieved them the following day, a big thank you to John at holdcrofts will defo use again and recommed
julie

·
Registered
873 Posts
Absolutely, completely agree. Got my towbar done there, was worth the detour to somewhere which isn't my local dealer, excellent price and great service too.

·
Registered
379 Posts
What a great guy to have on the forum.When I get back in the Uk I will be ordering an armrest from Johnas a present for my baby for leaving her locked up alone in a garage for 6 weeks lol

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Woohoo - wont be long till your back and can pimp your ride!!!!

Bring back some Ozzie bling - should make for an interesting photo!!!

Fee x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts