Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone get a soft trunk liner included with their juke?

I asked the salesman if he could chuck one in but he refused

It would be ideal for us to have one - im forever cleaning the boot out now in the qashqai

anyone know where is cheapest place get one?
Iv seen cheapercopies on ebay but they never fit as good as the genuine ones, unless someone can tell me otherwise

·
Registered
93 Posts
The only thing i got when I had my delivery was a keychain and a pen. The boot liner comes as an accessory.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Boot line comes as part of the protection package, Plus mats and mudflaps. Cheap way to buy the accessories. Also on order door sill kick strips, as I think this is an area which will suffer scratch marks getting in and out of the Juke.

·
Registered
309 Posts
The only problem with this or any of the linersis the fake boot floor. Its a really useful feature as it makes the boot completely flat, but if you want to put shopping (for e.g) in the compartment under the floor, these liners get in the way and do not allow the floor to sit up properly. I ended up exchanging my liner for an armrest. Just a thought!

·
Registered
659 Posts
I do find the boot very rattly. I have had to put a piece of dog-carpet in and that has improved it no end. The official boot-liner does nothing to suppress the noise.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The boot floor does seem really weak to me. I sometimes think my shopping is gonna drop through it.
Im quite interested in one of these as it may help disperse the weight.Ive already had to glue the foam bits underneath back on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts