Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who has successfully argued to get an accessory voucher from NCS due to delays or issues? And of course how did you go about it? <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Honest no ulterior motive just interested, honest!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I have asked, Kenny - will be asking tomorrow again when NCS call me to discuss timescales
Keep you posted ; as you said on another thread God loves a trier

Fee x
EDIT - Nissan just phoned I asked them to include the protection pack as a goodwill gesture instead as I would be happy with that. They will investigate and get back to me next week.

Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
754 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
I have asked, Kenny - will be asking tomorrow again when NCS call me to discuss timescales
Keep you posted ; as you said on another thread God loves a trier

Fee x
EDIT - Nissan just phoned I asked them to include the protection pack as a goodwill gesture instead as I would be happy with that. They will investigate and get back to me next week.
That's what I got; Nissan CS said that had encouraged the dealer to come up with a sweetener and that's what the dealer gave me.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Waiting for NCS callback tomorrow ....... here is hoping. ( insert fingers crossed smiley here )

·
Registered
1 Posts
After a number of phone calls to Nissan CS and with the dealership I was buying from I was issued with a number of vouchers as a gesture of goodwill. The Voucher areexchangeable against anything purchsed from a Nissan dealer, the only issue I have is that the vouchers were not issued until after I had received my car and by then I had already spent £100+ on assessories.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts