Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wellin the absence of any topics I thought I'd through my hat in and kick one off. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

So what do we all work as?

Well I work on phone masts and base stations for mobile phone networks and have done for 11 years now. Beats a desk, well for now anyway!

The office!

How I get up to the office ( on a bad day lol! )

How I get back down on a good day !

Summer days!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Love your workmates in the last photo

I'm a numbers geek for Cumbria County Council - at the moment anyway as we're part way through 90 days' consultation on redundancies as a result of the Government public spending cuts. The ironic thing is that it's part of my job to forecast the economic impact of the cuts!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alicat said:
I wish my job was as exciting Kennyf. I work in an office for a bonded warehouse (lots of alcohol
)

Agh but your forgetting the stuck up a tower freezing your chuckies off in the middle of torential rain and winds..... The joy of needing a toilet desperatly only to remember the nearest throne is a good 40mls away in the nearest town and that you chose white boxers that morning!

Every silver lining has it's cloud Alicat!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I work involves going into empty properties to order property maintenance,

Usually this involves, retching with the smell, scratching with fleas and climbing over piles of rubbish..

Charming... Particularly so considering the lovely warm weather....

Fee x

Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
69 Posts
Primary Head Teacher here in the north east of Scotland.
Every day different and it keeps me very very busy.

Roll on end of sept so can flash off the new motor to the staff!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
feefeeglasgow said:
I work for the local Council and my job involves going into empty properties to order property maintenance,

Usually this involves, retching with the smell, scratching with fleas and climbing over piles of rubbish..

Charming... Particularly so considering the lovely warm weather....

Fee x

I can only imagine , I need to go to the roofsof places like Bluevale and Petershill flats and the lifts are bad enough! Hats off to you

·
Registered
452 Posts
Well, I used to be MD and sales rep. for a company that supplied the printing plates for the metal decorating industry, (mucho tension, todo las dias), but now, I´m RETIRED and the world is my oyster, yippee!!Cough, cough, where are those tablets??

·
Registered
60 Posts
No French family that I'm aware of, I was named after a son of my grandmother that sadly passed away at the age of four

·
Registered
329 Posts
tchr1975 said:
Primary Head Teacher here in the north east of Scotland.
Every day different and it keeps me very very busy.

Roll on end of sept so can flash off the new motor to the staff!
Hi there!

Im in Peterhead after 23 years as an Aerospace Systems Manager in the RAF, then 2 years at Peterhead Power station (redundant
) and am about to begin a career as a Prison Officer next Monday!

Did you buy from Aberdeen Nissan? If so, its quite interesting - when I ordered (the preview day on 4 Aug), they said there were no turbos available until November? - Maybe you got one of their initial batch and beat me to it!

andy

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am a Director of a Friendly Building and Roofing Supplies Company in North East Wales.No the Jukes not going to be our new delivery vehicle.!!!! mmm that's a thought how much material do you think i would get in the back?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
My Tekna is being paid for by Wickes.

I am a design consultant, designing Kitchens and Bathrooms for the public. Been very good to me for 17 years, think I might stay.
Recession? What recession, just means people don't move. So they stay put and do the house up or downsize, either way I get the business. All we seem to have lost is the first time buyer and the under 30 year old market. Fingers crossed it will stay that way or get better.
Anyone need a bathroom?
Mick

1 - 20 of 184 Posts