Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it took a while but slowly starting to see more Jukies! So far a white one passed me on A128 coming out of Brentwood as I drove towards, reckon we were each others firsts as we were both so surprised we just ended up doing the mad pointing figure thing at each other. Then a black one going south bound on m11 just before M25 junc. A black one drove past me in Tesco lakeside carpark. A black one at bell corner lights at Leigh on sea. A White one parked up at a bungalow near my friends at North fambridge and a black one at the car wash on Monday. Got to say I LOVE my White baby but the black looks seriously hot!!!

Got me wondering though....... Where are all the Red ones????

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I dont know whereall the REDSare - they should come out and show their faces...!!!! Meant to be one of the most propular colours - Aye right... I have seen ONE in 5 months.....

Fee x

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jukeofhazard said:
Just watch all the reddies come out of the woodwork on here now
Lol well looks like Black is the most popular colour and they say that White is the new Black!

Not a case of 'Where's Wally' but 'Where's the Reddies' cos I'm not seeing them??

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
The less Reds the better, increases my p/x value if there are not as many about, I can see in 3 years time forecourts being full up of used white and black Jukes where people have traded them in realising what a mistake it was to by these non descript colours(or lack of). Then when I go in dealer will esctactic to get his hands on a used Juke in the best colour of Force Red thus offering me more for it in P/X.
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
379 Posts
Just been into Burnley and parked next to another White Juke with red interior identical to mine(looked like the Acenta with premium pack like mine) near to Halfords store.The two babes just looked like new born twins .
The reg of the other Juke started with PK60 from memory and was a Chorley Nissan supplied car (From the branch in Burnley I expect) Edited by: Jukeofhazard

·
Registered
379 Posts
deks36 said:
The less Reds the better, increases my p/x value if there are not as many about, I can see in 3 years time forecourts being full up of used white and black Jukes where people have traded them in realising what a mistake it was to by these non descript colours(or lack of). Then when I go in dealer will esctactic to get his hands on a used Juke in the best colour of Force Red tt
hus offering me more for it in P/X.

Dream on Deks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Saw 4 reds on a car transporter last Friday ...... the driver said 'nice white' out of the window to me (opps made that bit up !)

·
Registered
309 Posts
i have seen 1 red, 1 gun metal and 1 white...hundreds and thousands!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts