Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since they were first advertised I have loved them. Saturday 31st December 2010 was driving past a Nissan dealer, when my husband suggested we have a look round.
To cut a long story short. I collect my darling Desmond, barndnew and unwrapped, on Friday 7th of January 2011, at midday, only 3 more sleeps left. I'm so excited I can hardly wait. White is sooooo right.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Good for you and congrats on selecting such a good husband too!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
excelent news how lucky are you given the waits most people are experiencing

pity its not one of the models with some colour on it but it is a Juke

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
144 Posts
Excellent choice of colour - happy travels !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Collected Desmond this morning

Unfortunately it was snowing, so my prestine WHITE Juke is now slightly off WHITE around the bottom.

Had a good fiddle with all the controls, and after reading through this forum i have set up some useful bits and pieces.

Speed sensitive locking is now active. With Jukes being in demand the last thing i want is to have it taken from me, so now the doors automatically lockabove 6 mph.
I have also set up the bluetooth only to find the added benefit that my Nokia 6700 classic pairs with connect AND has the voice recognition dialling.
It will take a while to get my head around everything else, but that means being forced to spend time inhim (Desmond)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Great news, glad you have him to play with over the weekend and best of all it's forecast sunshine in most places

·
Registered
272 Posts
enjoy your new juke !!!!!!!!!!! and its the very best colour !!!! simmo.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Setting the speed locking

1) Turn the ignition key to the on position ie so the warning lights come on
2) Push the central locking button (by the window switches on the drivers side) until the hazard lights flash twice

two flashesis set one is deactivated

This will lock the doors above 6 mph.
Doors can still be opened from the inside, and automatically unlock in the event of a collision.

There is another setting which unlocks the doors when you turn the engine off and take the key out.
This procedure is identical but operate the switch as if to unlock the doors.
Again two flashes activated one deactivated.

Clear as mud ??
It is hidden deep in the owners manual

·
Registered
272 Posts
thanks desmondjuke not seen that in the owners manual were is it ? simmo.

·
Registered
272 Posts
cheersmate. simmo.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts