Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bizarre question, but I made the mistake of looking in the faults forum first!It seems that quite a few have faults, certainly more so than the other forums I looked at before purchasing previous cars (Subara Impreza and Focus ST).Do the majority of you have a Juke fault free existence? I'm looking at a Juke Acenta Premium Dig-T.Thanks,Steve

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Touch wood, apart from paint issue mine has been fine.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi steve, like you i saw comments about faults before mine came but i am happy with all up to now, so go for it you will love it!!and it will be even better in brown !!

·
Registered
167 Posts
same here - checked out the forum before placing an order back in Dec10 - done 3k now in 4 months, no paint issue - no engine issue, no diesel issues - great little car, and fun to drive too

·
Registered
37 Posts
Very pleased with my Juke 1.5 dci - not so pleased with the dealerships

Ozza

·
Registered
555 Posts
no problems here.Runs great.LOOKS GREATNo regrets at all.
Buddy believe me ALL CARS HAVE PROBLEMS.I Work with what you would call the Premier cars £70,000 to £120,000 and yes they have problems too.
However what i have found in this forum is that the community in here are being very honest which is only a good thing for new customers and NISSAN. And share theirexperiencesopenly.
I know some would block / delete / Hide the issues because they think it harms the sales,
Go for it - its a cracking car !

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hi boxst,
Had mine for almost three months. I do have a very slight paint problem which, would not have been seen had it not been for the thread on here (it is that small). Other than that it is great. Love driving it andlove the looks it gets from other road users. Don't be put off by what has been said here, I've had other cars recalled after they had been in production for over five years.
Go for it.

Lj2.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi I have a little paint issue massive MPG issue and had my gearknob replaced due to wear but I still love it and would change it for anything currently available
imo its a cult car and its small niggles pail into insignificance

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
no problems at all,apart from getting it from the wife,so i can have a drive,

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
The problem is people are more inclined to post or search IF they have a problem ... There will be many thousands of Juke owners out there with no issues at all..Not everyone searches for info.I would definitely buy another Juke - without question - if they, IMO, improved urban MPG mileage OR made an improved 6 speed petrol (non turbo)Fabulous styling and unique -- more positive than negative!!!Fee x

·
Registered
231 Posts
Had our Juke 8 months (how time flies when you're having fun) and No problems at all, except the very minor paint rub on front bumper - Nissan dealing with. It's a great car that is a joy to drive, We will certainly be getting another Juke once General Lee's 3rd birthday comes around

·
Registered
127 Posts
boxst said:
A bizarre question, but I made the mistake of looking in the faults forum first!It seems that quite a few have faults, certainly more so than the other forums I looked at before purchasing previous cars (Subara Impreza and Focus ST).Do the majority of you have a Juke fault free existence? I'm looking at a Juke Acenta Premium Dig-T.Thanks,Steve
Steve, welcome to the forum! Glad you've found us.

Funnily enough my exact model of Juke is the Acenta Premium Dig-T. I picked mine up March 1st and have done 3.5k miles in it. I'm averaging around the 38mpg mark, mainly due to the type of roads I drive and my slightly heavy right foot. Overall I am extremely happy with the Juke, coming from a 2010 Toyota Yaris 1.33, the Juke feels like a decent upgrade.

The 0-62 sprint takes 8 seconds, which being an ST & Scooby fan I'm sure you've already checked. Not exactly in keeping with the ST & Scooby, however it certainly keeps up with all the traffic and I would consider it a "hot hatch". Getting to 62 feels much quicker than 8 seconds, and having driven a RS Clio 200 (0-62 in 6.9) it doesn't feel any slower. The turbo is a blast!

The spec with the Acenta Premium is generous, as are all the trims. With Acenta Premium you'll enjoy in built sat nav, reversing camera, rear tinted privacy glass and 17" alloys (amongst other things).

All in all I rate the Juke 8.5/10, only lacking in the MPG department which will hopefully improve as the engine gets more worn in.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts