Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ok who is going to be using their car if the lovely white stuff appears and who is leaving it at home

I for one will be leaving it on the drive would rather have an accident with the old banger than the new toy

oh how i love snow and i mean that cant wait feels like its snow weather here already
bring it on

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Essex all of it rest of country fine

dont really know you know what weather men are like always a bit vague covering themselves but east coast seems to main area

·
Registered
210 Posts
I hope it doesnt delay delivery of my Juke

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'll be thinking of you guys with your snow chains etc when I'm laying round a pool in Tenerife in about 22-23 degrees

·
Registered
58 Posts
My Juke was covered in snow this morning (in Newcastle) and we're forecast snow later this week too. I'm just glad I got the car when I did, so at least i've had some practice driving it before the sh*tty weather starts!

·
Registered
575 Posts
deks36 said:
lets jsut hope the snow doesnt prevent the plane taking off then
I'm flying Friday am and am praying the snow starts Saturday as forecast

·
Registered
72 Posts
Will be using mine, it cost a lot of money and has tokeep me warm and dry. I'm in a particularly hilly part of the pennines here, last winter when the council abandoned us completely was the best for years as the roads are usually clogged with traffic, last year people didn't try.

·
Registered
144 Posts
No sign of anything yet in sunny (but freezing) Steeton (W Yorks) - if it starts Ill be home for good with a useless rear wheel drive BMW stuck on the drive......again

·
Registered
88 Posts
Met office says it looks grim for the east coast, but might miss us

·
Registered
8 Posts
started snowing here at 5pm last night so mines tucked up on the drive for the forseeable bad weather supposed to be lasting at least a week here so out comes the pathfinder.

·
Registered
206 Posts
We have snow here on Skye. More slushy than icy this morning, juke was fine going to work.
Coming home there was a bit of icy stuff at the bottom of the hill, esp light was flashing a bit but otherwise it was uneventful.

Could be more challenging tomorrow judging by the weather forecast

·
Registered
659 Posts
Hudson, do they REALLY work? And how long does it take to 'fit' them?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts