Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my Juke door handle has snapped drivers side anybody know how to remove and replace it I seem to be having trouble taking the barrol lock out do you need to turn the key in it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you manage to fix it your self? I have a 2010 juke and have had the same problem of the driver handle snapping. I have managed to get it off but can't find a new part. Any advice?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wonder if this is a common fault! Mine just snapped as well. My son wondered if I wrenched too hard. In fact, I am always careful and gentle with it. You would think that something that is in constant usage would be more durable. I am not impressed at the moment.. I am about to take it to my local garage. Fingers crossed it wont cost me a fortune.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I wonder if this is a common fault! Mine just snapped as well. My son wondered if I wrenched too hard. In fact, I am always careful and gentle with it. You would think that something that is in constant usage would be more durable. I am not impressed at the moment.. I am about to take it to my local garage. Fingers crossed it wont cost me a fortune.
how much was it? if you don't mind me asking, mine just snapped off

1 - 7 of 7 Posts