Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to share my emotion of today with my fellow JUKE lovers. Proudly Iwent for a jobapplication this morning in my new JUKE. When I arrived there, the parking garage was a spiral to get to the toproof where you can park your car. (i hope you understad what i mean you have to drive up in circles)When i saw it from a distance it looked narrow but the location was a logistic center (in harbour) withlots of trucks and drivers and I didn't want to look like a typical woman who can't drive a car and I saw a Qashqai going up so i thought "I can do it".When I was just before the first turn I decided not to go it looked really narrow. So I drove back and parked my car somewhere else and walked to the top.
The jobinterviewer asked me where i parked my car. When i said that i left it below he said. Good thinking 90% of all te cars here have wrecked there cars coming up you can see all colours of carpaint on the sidewall of the garage.Pfffff what a releaf i used my feeling not to go there.
When you have a new car and a juke you know the feeling so i wanted to share this with you.Greetings

·
Registered
189 Posts
well baumpie you certainly don't want to be scratching your new juke especially it been the best colour BLACK, but what about the job were you successful in getting the job ?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Firstly lets hear how the interview went?Secondly ....There is a multi story car park behind my house and walking to a shop one day I watch a LR DISCO get wedged under the height restriction barrier. The lady was very stressed, I helped by letting her tyres down (she thought I was joking when I suggested it) But if she had just showed some caution it could of been avoided.If in doubt leave it out :D Glad you avoided the potential damage

·
Registered
51 Posts
Phew! There is a similar car park in Cardiff city centre. Like a massive corkscrew on the outside which is incredibly tight to navigate. I was holding my breath in my mate's Mini when he chauffeured me once and there was no way I would have taken my Clio in there. My Juke is far too precious to risk that. I always opt for open air (and probably more expensive) parking over a multi storey.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Job interview went ok. But I had a different conception of the company. I think i am going to call him tomorrow to tell him I don't want the job. My ego wants me to wait because i want to know if i was a good candidate but i rather be honest and tell him it's not what i am looking for. And I don't want to park my Juke there
not a very carfriendly environment

1 - 6 of 6 Posts