Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there has been a previous thread about signatures but it would be really good for members to post their signatures on this thread for us all to look and admire
I seE **** has been very very busy helping out and would make a fortune!!!

NO COMMENTS OR REPLIESPLEASE GUYS - JUST LET US SEE ALL YOUR SIGNATURES

YOU ALL TALK ENOUGH!!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
484 Posts
Deanno1dad said:
if i knew how to i would

If you have a photobucket account:
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
Save images of interest to your account.<O:p></O:p>
From photobucket account:<O:p></O:p>
Run your mouse cursor over the image, click on ‘edit’. An edit suite will appear. Have a play with the design options, if you don’t like what you’ve done just cancel and move on.<O:p></O:p>
When you save your design, save as a copy, do not replace the original. This way your original will be untouched. <O:p></O:p>
You may have to resize it a few times to get it to fit in your signature box. <O:p></O:p>
To paste to your signature:<O:p></O:p>
Click on the IMG code – it will show copied, then paste to your signature box and view to check for size.<O:p></O:p>
Hope this helps – if I can do it!

<O:p></O:p>Edited by: Mez

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Mez said:
Deanno1dad said:
if i knew how to i would

If you have a photobucket account:

Save images of interest to your account.
From photobucket account:
Run your mouse cursor over the image, click on ‘edit’. An edit suit will appear. Have a play with the design options, if you don’t like what you’ve done just cancel and move on.
When you save your design, save as a copy, do not replace the original. This way your original will be untouched.
You may have to resize it a few times to get it to fit in your signature box.
To paste to your signature:
Click on the IMG code – it will show copied, then paste to your signature box and view to check for size.
Hope this helps – if I can do it!
failing that ask 12" **** if he can help

1 - 20 of 194 Posts