Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
A list of all leds people are using would be nice and a link to where they where bought.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Thanks nissanjukebox, for that money i'll have to give these a go. Would using leds affect warranty in any way ??

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fontie said:
Thanks nissanjukebox, for that money i'll have to give these a go. Would using leds affect warranty in any way ??
every lil thing you change can and will affect warranty ofcourse ;)

but I don't guess this and give you problems in any way. As long as you don;t experince any problems somehow somewhere with the car, but simple lights like this can't influence anything I guess.

If you have any problems, and the dealer give lights as a problem or make an issue out of it, I guess the problem is you chose the wrong dealer

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fontie said:
hope you did not buy them after one week both of them died allready

el cheapo stuff, sorry

·
Registered
210 Posts
I didnt get round to buying them, just as well Sorry to hear they died. Id get on to the seller see what he says, might have been a duff batch even el cheapo should last more than a week

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fontie said:
I didnt get round to buying them, just as well Sorry to hear they died. Id get on to the seller see what he says, might have been a duff batch even el cheapo should last more than a week
i know gonna contact them, got 2 sets so gonna try the other

1 - 9 of 9 Posts