Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I reallylike the look of thechromeside bars, but I'm not particularly interested in luminated ones offered by Nissan (I can't find anything else in the brochure), so don't really want to pay for a function that I'll never use.

Are there any after market ones available? What do they cost? Are they something I could fit myself (well my husband anyway)

And of course! What do you think about side bars on a Juke? I think they would be eye-catching on my Black one.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. And on a black one! Although that kit looks rather expensive.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I kinda like the look of the bull bar, as long as it's pedestrian friendly.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Sarah said:
yes i believe it has a small speaker in it that ask pedestrians if they have had a good day

and if you are unfortunate enough to hit one it asks them if they want an ambulance

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oooo that sounds lovely. I wonder if it also gives them the details of a no win no fee solicitor when you hit them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
deks36 said:
Sarah said:
yes i believe it has a small speaker in it that ask pedestrians if they have had a good day

and if you are unfortunate enough to hit one it asks them if they want an ambulance
Amazing , made my morning that has!

·
Registered
575 Posts
The official illuminated ones aren't available till mid-December. Holdcrofts are doing them for £399, which is pretty cheap regardless of whether or not they are illuminated.

·
Registered
575 Posts
The ones that go outside the car. John does the inside ones cheaper

1 - 13 of 13 Posts