Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
plenty of south east owners...best wait till after new year and make sure theres no snow to hinder the progress.
Count me in though.

·
Registered
272 Posts
YES. simmo.

·
Registered
166 Posts
As sally said would be up for it but will have to wait til i get mine to, quick question for adam have you got the auto in yet for a test drive, i ordered mine with yourselves last month but haven't had a test drive yet as i can only drive auto's, i know the guy i ordered it through said one was due in november time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes We have an Automatic DIG-T AWD in as a Demonstrator, Come on down and have a go! i know its not exactly your specification but will give you a feel for the car !

·
Registered
540 Posts
Wow how about a trip North, 400 to 600 miles is a bit far for me unless there are Salmon and Cucumber sandwiches being offered... yummy. Sounds like a great idea for a summer jaunt.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
If theres a potential for one in Scotland - count me in - A trip down south too fraught with problems this time of year i think.

Also - no chance of getting car clean for two minutes with snow and grit....

Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
should plan one for easter time next year somewhere we all can get too or some regional ones
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
754 Posts
I thought we'd decided Watford was the neutral ground that everyone could cope with?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts