Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, just had a call from my dealer telling me that my Juke is ready and waiting to be put on a transporter to them and they expect it in any time over the next 2-3 days. He has told me to go in Saturday to sign the registration docs and then he will have a better idea as to what day I can pick it up next week. But it will definately be by the end of March.

As you can understand, I am incredibly excited but I know what I am like! I don't want to get all my hopes up and then it doesn't get put on the transporter etc. etc. as I have read many of your posts about transporter delays.

I guess I am just really excited and can't help it!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
thats great news to be fair on transport issues, most of these were last year and linked in part to the appalling weather I have not heard too much on delays lately due to transport

·
Registered
247 Posts
if it were that easy to stop being excited about something, kids would get a lot more sleep on Christmas Eve.

Enjoy it. Be prepared for bad news, of course, but what's life without a little excitement?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
There will be no problems only opportunities
Best to have it all nice and shiny when its ready. I'm sure everything will go fine and smooth

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know how you feel, i dont wanna wish my life away but at the same time i wanna fall asleep and not wake up till the 9th april (Date my jukeapparentlyarrives).
I hope you dont get dissapointed!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah thanks everyone! Ok, I am now officially very excited! Hope the weather holds up and with the clocks changing this weekend I am gonna get a whole extra hour of daylight in the evening to zoom around in her!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts