Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week as far as the dealer knew our red acenta sport was still looking good for the 24th March so i'm wondering - should they have phoned by now to confirm that it will be ready on Thursday. What happened with you guys when your new jukies arrived at the dealers? Don't want to pester the guy on the phone if this is standard procedure.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
They should definitely phone you but If in doubt phone them!!!!

People here have definitely had different experiences with dealerships some good some bad but as you are the customer - you are entitled to phone them

Make sure they dont forget who you are!!!

Good luck

Fee x

·
Registered
101 Posts
My dealer rang 4 days in advance and gave me a selection of registration numbers to choose from !

·
Registered
94 Posts
Are dealer phoned andarranged a time for meto pick up about 2 weeks before. Hope all goes well !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey folks

wow some of you get really good customer service (actually getting to choose your plates too). Well this morning the dealer woke to find the answer message from the office to contact me and phoned. He confirmed the car will be ready Thursday so its a matter of heading in today with the drivers licence and signing the financials so that everything is good to go.

Another RED one on the road very soon.

Thanks folks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts