Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks again :)

it had been looking black til the sun came out, all the neighbours were ohhhh its purple can see it now.

mark cant take responsibility for pics hubs took them. heres another from the back which doesnt look so purple unfortunately. should get out there and take some more whilst we still have sun lol

Edited by: latmaz

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well done hubby. No more pics please, your making me jealous
It does lookoutstanding. I hope you enjoy "Him" I think when you park up somewhere public he's going to command a lot of attention.!!!
mEmMark

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol sorry mark!!

funny enough so far from neighbours its all been umm u changed your merc to THAT!!! what IS it??..... said in a negative way. just goes to show they have no taste (unlike us lol)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yes, I totally agree. Watched the episode of Top Gear series 16 last night with James May doing the driving of the new Luna buggy that will never go to the moon. And yes, it was the first time backusing the cool wall. And the Juke was on it and Clarkson put it on"Very Uncool" same as mine Force red sports wheels etc etc etc. So even tho I agree with Clarkson on most things deffo not on that matter. My red Volvo T5 was on super cool lol. So we can agree the Nissan Juke is the "Marmite" of the car world. I love mine, just wish I would have gone for the 190BHP.....
mEmMark

·
Registered
36 Posts
Wow! Gotta say that Nightshade does look fabulous. Almost makes me want to change the one we have on order but a bit too close to delivery for that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi got mine same colour on the 19th first day out for the teckna, what do you think lovely when in full sunshine, only spotted colour just b4 i was going to get black. happy motoring and admirers.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts