Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked my Juke up yesterday morning and I love it :) such a smooth drive one thing concerns me tho... all my old cars have been sporty twin trubo 4wd monsters so I expected to have the Juke in "Sport mode" all the time... instead Im obsessed with mpg?!?! LOL Im a changed man :)
Chip

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Chip said:
Picked my Juke up yesterday morning and I love it :) such a smooth drive one thing concerns me tho... all my old cars have been sporty twin trubo 4wd monsters so I expected to have the Juke in "Sport mode" all the time... instead Im obsessed with mpg?!?! LOL Im a changed man :)
Chip
thats what becomes of listening to the tales of the oil burners on here,

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Skyway said:
She gets better every day that you have her!

Unlike our wives/Husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends/mistresses/lovers or concubines, eh?

And for those yokels on here, a concubine isn't what you use to harvest the wheat with.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Skyway said:
She gets better every day that you have her!

Unlike our wives/Husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends/mistresses/lovers or concubines, eh?

And for those yokels on here, a concubine isn't what you use to harvest the wheat with.
now i have taken the straw out of my mouth,what is a concubine,and why are you not still rubbing cream in to something or someone.............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts