Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

That is how I am right now! I picked her up yesterday afternoon and the smile hasn't moved from my face!

We got to the dealers at about 1pm, signed all the paperwork and then we were led out to her, all shiny and new and Juke like! Was a bit unimpressed as she had a thin layer of dust on her. The dealers is at the end of an industrial estate so lots of dust had blown on from the road. Will sort that out at the weekend! So after a quicktour of the controls etc, that went in one ear and out the other I was so excited, we were away!

I absolutely love her. I was worried that the dig-t wouldn't live up to my expectations as I hadn't test drove one, but I had nothing to worry about. She is so quick! She just wants to go. And its killing me not being able to properly open her up as she only has a few miles on her! I guess I have that to look forward to!

I fully recommend the Nissan Connect system. If your thinking ofhaving it but arenot sure, and budget allows then definately go for it! I wasn't going to asit wasn't in my budget but myother half kindly paid for me to have it and I am so glad hedid!Not really used the Sat Nav yet, just had a little tinker with it but the phone and ipod connection is great. Had my first ever hands free call yesterday!

Also, and this is such a "girl" thing to say, but she has sports pedals!! That was a suprise! Its the little things!

So I have put exactly 92 miles on her already and I am sitting at work, counting down the hours til I can get in her again! I took some pictures this morning of her to post on here but my works network won't let me access photobucket so will have a go tonight at home.

Although, I have one question for all you lovely Juke owners out there. I traded in a new shape Vauxhall Tigra for my Juke. She was a tiny 2-seater car and I am finding the Juke HUGE! The whole car seems massive to me, expecially the bonnet! I need a camera in the front as well as the back! I am guessing this is something that I just have to get used to. The other half tells me its not massive, just tall, but he is used to big Land Rovers.

Other than that, all of you still waiting, its worth it. I used to read that all the time while I was waiting but the words are true!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
on size, its not a large car by any means in fact I doubt its much bigger than your tigra if you check the measurements its certainly smaller than the average Hatch, it just gives the appearance of being a huge car due to shape and driving position, wait a week or too and you will be saying can't believe I was thinking it was a large car.

·
Registered
286 Posts
So pleased for you - the feeling is like nothing on earth when you take that first drive. And you've got the right colour

·
Registered
202 Posts
The smile doesn't fade...I still drive with a big grin on my face five months later! enjoy your new Juke & remember that red is the best colour.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yay! I got my Juke on Wednesday and am still beaming. I love driving around in it, getting jealous looks and being in the coolest car on the road. As my previous car was a 10-year-old Renault Scenic, the contrast is huge and I am so pleased I decided to go for it.
Also, I'm having a family reunion this weekend and I can't wait to make my siblings super jealous. I've managed to keep the whole thing a surprise so there are going to be some classic reactions when I pitch up in the Juke tonight. I can't wait!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dougal said:
Wish I was a fly on the wall tonight Mrs P... you're so lucky.
My sister is going to freak. It is going to be amazing!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys! Only 2 hours til I am back behind the wheel!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts