Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<div style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; background-image: url(http://www.jukeownersclub.co.uk/forum/none/bmi_orig_img/none/bmi_orig_img/none); ">What a sexy car my Juke is........Im in love!! I was shopping one day and had to do a double take when I saw this amazing looking car parked next to mine. On inspection I realised it was a Juke and I was instantly in love!! Once home I searched the internet to find out more about the car and found my nearest Nissan garage to book a test drive, (I have spine/hip problems so needed to find out how comfortable the car would be to drive). It was great, especially as the driver seat adjusts. The garage wouldnt offer me enough discount to trade my old car in so I decided to search the web. I managed to find a 2011 top of the range Tekna from a Nissan Garage in Birmingham which I managed to get for £3200 under the book price as it was used by the Nissan group dealership. Delighted with the deal I collected her yesterday and, sat nav set, began the 200 mile drive home. WOW what a delight to drive!!! Iv never had a car with cruise control and it took me a while to give it a go but how wonderful when doing 12 miles of road which has a 40mph speed limit on due to road works............just flick the switch and rest my legs ;o) Duelcarriageway ........... no problem although I have to say once the traffic cleared I felt the need for speed ......... 100mph no problem and with loads of speed to spare. The last 15 miles of my journey is along winding roads with hair pin bends .......... she handled like a pro, with her easy gliding 6 speed gear box slipping easily through the gears. What a joy!! Sat nav was also impressive giving very clear directions and automatically turning my radio down to announce a new direction. Arriving home I slid off my seat and guess what..............no crippling pains from my back ;o) Cant praise this car enough.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Thanks for that, JBroo252, and welcome to the forum.

Reading of your happy experience makes the wait worth while (said through gritted teeth)!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome - although you might rue the day you decided on the title for your post! JOY and LJ will have a field day with that one!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL you guys ............ thank you for the welcome. To those of you who are waiting for your Juke ................... you will SO not bedisappointed.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Jbroo252, Its great to see you enjoy the drive and no pain afterwards.
Good on you travelling some distance to get a good deal.

Enjoy the future miles you will be putting on the clock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks very much. Am totally in love with my car. I haven't done much driving these last few years due to my health condition. Now I have my Juke there is no stopping me
My hubby cant believe it lol.

Cheers

·
Registered
555 Posts
hi sex on wheels and welcome.Hey have you tried sex in the juke yet ?

HAS ANYONE - CMON OWN UP !I would but shes not up for it , glad really dark seats
Might av to slip a few vodkas down her first for some courage.
let it begin

·
Registered
912 Posts
Just the sort of report one likes to read. Why can't these so called test drivers for various magazines, come up with something similar. No matter what car is being reviewed, these people always have something bad to say, or it's not as good as it could have been etc.
As long as the buyer is happy with it, then that's all that matters. It seems that 98% of Juke owners on thse forums are very pleased with their cars. I am just looking forward to getting ours.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
snout said:
hi sex on wheels and welcome.Hey have you tried sex in the juke yet ?

HAS ANYONE - CMON OWN UP !I would but shes not up for it , glad really dark seats
Might av to slip a few vodkas down her first for some courage.
let it begin
if i tried to get my leg over in the juke i would put my back out for weeks,and the bonnets too high,just going to continue doing it stood up in the hammock,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Geoff. It is very true about how easily influenced we all are when reading up on things ........... I nearly changed my mind by reading a couple of negative comments someone had put on this forum ............ so glad I didn't as I do love my Juke. I had virtually given up driving before I had her, but now my hubby doesn't very often get a look in. You wont bedisappointedI can assure you. Hope to hear back from you once you pick her up.
Cheers
Edited by: JBroo252

1 - 20 of 20 Posts