Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.Newboy here. Car is on order. Cant wait.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had aroughidea of servicing costs and schedule for themanualdiesel?
Thanks.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I have 2 yearly services for free as it was part of my offer when I purchased. I believe you can now get 3 years servicing for £250

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Yup, they are doing a deal when u buy the car that u get 3 years serviceing for 250 pounds. However i have now just gotten a letter to tell me about the free servicing i was given. Shall be phoning tomorrow to "ask" about said free servicing i have gotten haha. And if im lucky, get my 250 back :D

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
i got the service deal thrown in as part of the package when we bought the car

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah. I know there is that servicing deal available but i'm getting it on a lease. Trying to decide whether to take the servicing deal that is available with the lease or just pay per service. The deal isnt that great so i'm hoping the actual cost per service will be a lot lower!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Maharg,
Collection of my diesel is imminent and because it is not brand new, I am not entitled to the reduced cost 3 years, so the salesman told me that the servicing cost was:
Year 1: £180
Year 2: £240
Year 3: £220
I realise that your original post was last year but the info might be of use to someone else.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
When are you picking up your car specialk and are you interested in a relatively close (small) club meet. If so get yourself up to 20 posts and all will be revealed. Lj2.PS With regards your post above. I have been quoted £836.36 for the 2nd, 3rd & 4th service combined.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just waiting for all the documents coming through from the DVLA as I have a cherished number plate, but I know that the DVLA has allready changed the vehicle reg and status because the new car I am getting is carrying the personal number plate, and my white Dig-t that I am driving on the road NOW ! has also got the private plate on it too.
Think I have a chance of being pulled by the police?
Would probably be interested in a meet but most of my week is taken up on dialysis!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Wow, that makes the 4th service almost £400 - in the scale of things, it's not so bad, but if that's the average servicing cost from year 4 on, that's about £30 per month - if they are still doing the 3 year servicing deal in 3 years time, it is a good incentive to change the car for a new one as that offsets the finance cost quite a bit.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well everybody, got the call this afternoon to say I could pick up my diesel brownie and I am delighted.

Trip from the garage to home on A roads approx 3 miles, and the MPG for the trip showing 52.8.

AMAZING !!!!!

·
Registered
952 Posts
I'm being quoted between £225 and £250 for the 18k service on my dCi. Rather more than £180 which is also what I'd been lead to believe was the figure. Still not too bad for me given the relatively long mileage interval but a bit more than I was hoping.
Has anyone actually paid for their first service yet and if so where was it and how much did you pay?

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Yes I paid £170 for my 1st year service on a 1.5 dci. Best to shop around. Any garage can do the service but I stick to Nissan dealers so that nobody can argue over the warranty on the service side of things. Lj2.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Thanks LJ, tried three dealers so far, two local and one up north where my parents live and they're all coming in at around the same price. Wonder if Nissan have hiked the rates.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Success! Just been quoted £163 at the fifth dealer I called.
They had an interesting explanation for the price disparity which seems to make sense. They said that they are owned directly by Nissan so the servicing rates are fixed by Nissan but many other dealers are franchises so can set their own servicing rates.
I guess I'm lucky to have a lot of dealers within easy reach or I might have been stitched up.
Edited by: John_C

1 - 17 of 17 Posts