Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we bought our Juke we bought the service plan that gives you "free" servicing and RAC cover for £250 .
This was 4 months ago and i have received nothing from Nissan or my dealer to prove this.
Decided to contact NCS to find out a) if the car was on a database type thing for having this and
b) to find out if i would get something in writing as proof.

NCS contacted my dealership who are supposed to be sending me something out in writing.
Dont see why the dealership are sending me something as it is a Nissan offer i took up and i feel i should be getting something from Nissan.

I dont want to end up going in for a service and then having an argument about wether i had already paid.

What did the rest of you get that took out the service plan.
and who did it come from ,and how longdid it take to get.

Garry

·
Registered
998 Posts
One A4 sheet of paper from Nissan Themselves , as Kats about 4 months after picking up the car. Tc

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello, I took delivery of my car way back in November and it was February before I received a single piece of paper through the door stating I had the service package. This came from Nissan not my dealer, have not had anything in relation to RAC cover but then I am hopeful of not needing that.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I too had nothing…so I pushed & pestered the dealer til I got an e-mail from them with a policy number on it. Had the car 2 months now so will see if I get anything else.An e-mail from the dealer should stop you worrying…ask them...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Picked up Daisy Feb 11th and got an emailon 2nd June. All it said was the RAC cover was relevant to the registration and no documents would be issued. Just to check I called the RAC and they confirmed that the reg was listed. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yes, received letter from Nissan CS confirming Service plan but nothing regarding RAC cover, it said just book it in with Dealer when Service is required - they have all the info.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the replies.
So it looks lke i should be getting something through from nissan shortly.

Dont think i will be holding my breath though.

Garry

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm thinking of Leasing a 1.5dci Tekna, I've been offered avery good deal. Is it worth paying £20/m extra over 24 months for the maintenance? It would include servicing, repairs , tyres etc

·
Registered
415 Posts
With regards to the service plan, your car's details are on the data base, just book it in for service.
As yet not received any paperwork and was advised by dealership that I may receive some paperwork.

RAC / Nissan Breakdown Cover conntact telephone number should be in the Handbook Wallet.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I received a RAC sticker in my handbook wallet the same as bakertech. Can either be left in the wallet or stuck in the car. It's done by registration number and the freephone number to call is 0800 246820. I decided to put that into my iPhone address book and leave the sticker in the pack.
My dealer said I should receive vouchers in the post near to the date of the first service. They will send all 3 years vouchers at once and they can be used at any Nissan dealers. He was positive vouchers are sent.
Keith

1 - 13 of 13 Posts