Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I didn't think I would get this as I don't remember it being advertised and the dealer never even mentioned it. I just assumed it wasn't to be and never pursued it.

But I got a letter today to say I had the 2 free services!

Cool!

How many of us got the service plan gratis?

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'm hoping for a letter... not heard about the offer until I saw it mentioned it on here so I don't even know if I qualify!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yep - I got my letter today and DID know about is - as part of the NISSAN CLEAR plan which included 2 years servicing and 3 years RAC cover...

Fee x

·
Registered
873 Posts
Well I've got the 3 years RAC cover, so I assume it's the same thing I've got. Will await the letter!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, the same old team! That's worth £250, innit?!

And 3 years RAC, Fee?! Sweet.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
WOOHOO!!!!! -

By the way did you all notice the service for a diesel is 18000 miles

My "to next service" is set to 18600 - will need to get this altered when I next go in

Fee

·
Registered
104 Posts
What is this letter? I was offered the 3 years servicing for £250 when I ordered the Juke but that was it.

Sorry...just curious!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
back in September the deal was different it was 2 years free servicing and the info is sent on to owners later by letter after Oct the deal changed to the present 3 yrs for £250 you have

·
Registered
873 Posts
deks36 said:
back in September the deal was different it was 2 years free servicing and the info is sent on to owners later by letter after Oct the deal changed to the present 3 yrs for £250 you have
2 free services isn't it? Or is it 2 years?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
it is basically 2 free services Storm lays out rules on the back max mileage or 2 years amounts to 2 services and judging by you current mileage I reckon you will use yours up inside 2 years but hey ho at least you didnt have to pay for them.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Note that the RAC cover is for the car, not the driver but you can upgrade for a discounted rate.
I had personal AA cover for me & my partner in any vehicle, plus home start, relay, etc.but then got RAC cover when I bought the Qashqai. WhenAA coverwas up for renewal, they wanted £160 or something like that. I phoned RAC and told them I had cover for the car through Nissan and they upgraded me to the equivalent cover that I'd had with the AA for about £70. It was a similar amount forthe renewalthis year too.

·
Registered
754 Posts
ctrollen said:
Note that the RAC cover is for the car, not the driver but you can upgrade for a discounted rate.
I had personal AA cover for me & my partner in any vehicle, plus home start, relay, etc.but then got RAC cover when I bought the Qashqai. WhenAA coverwas up for renewal, they wanted £160 or something like that. I phoned RAC and told them I had cover for the car through Nissan and they upgraded me to the equivalent cover that I'd had with the AA for about £70. It was a similar amount forthe renewalthis year too.
Or use Tesco clubcard deals and pay nothing!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
But Hasimon - you were one of the very 1st to get your car. Mine was 6th November so that's about the right processing time.

2 services takes you to the start of the 3rd year?
Mine states 2 services anyway. Servicing costs a bomb at a main dealer so I'm happy.

(Still only did 30mpg today with my little pootle to and from work though...)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts