Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
32 Posts
3 years for £250?Shame that such a thing dont exist in Croatia

·
Registered
329 Posts
For those of us that ordered in "the early days", we got 3 yrs servicing and breakdown thrown in for free!!

Andy

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
andytran said:
For those of us that ordered in "the early days", we got 3 yrs servicing and breakdown thrown in for free!!

Andy
i did just hoping my dealer sticks by what i signed for otherwise their will be an argument as i am not paying for something that was free when i ordered

·
Registered
120 Posts
deks36 said:
andytran said:

Andy
i did just hoping my dealer sticks by what i signed for otherwise their will be an argument as i am not paying for something that was free when i ordered
That makes 2 of us..... I've had that offer verbally confirmed but its not in writing so i'll be making sure that it is included when I take delivery.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I did just hoping my dealer sticks by what i signed for otherwise their will be an argument as i am not paying for something that was free when i ordered

Hey deks36 I checked this with my dealer and all is Ok for the people who ordered in July August but do check

1 - 7 of 7 Posts