Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know anyone needing to sell their house can do so through us and receive a further 10% discount on top of our already fantastic price.

We cover the whole of England and are a mix between traditional and online estate agents. We do everything, and more, than a traditional estate agent. The only thing we don't do is accompany the viewings.

Our contact number is 01245 287777 and our website is www.pinkresidential.co.uk. If you mention Juke to get the further 10% off.

Thanks, Melvyn.

edit by deks36
Fee/DAN I ok'd this before it was posted as it offers club members a discount so I considered it fair.</font>
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Good point JOY.... Everyone knows it's the White House that hold the power, come on who would live in a house like this........

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Well said, Lj.
Who's ever heard of a red house or black house or blue house or green house....erm well, you know what I mean.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Well said, Lj.
Who's ever heard of a red house or black house or blue house or green house....erm well, you know what I mean.
Pete Seeger did:
"There's a blue one, and a pink one and a green one and a yellow oneAnd they're all made out of ticky-tackyAnd they all look just the same".

Edited by: acrorat

·
Registered
998 Posts
Lady juke said:
Good point JOY.... Everyone knows it's the White House that hold the power, come on who would live in a house like this........
And who ? lives in a house like this.The
and his family of little red jukies. T Edited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
58 Posts
We do everything, and more, than a traditional estate agent. The only thing we don't do is accompany the viewings.

so you dont actually SELL the property to the buyer just advertise the house and make the appointment to view. what else do you do then more than a traditional estate agent?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You go onto over 30 portal sites which has 160 million hits a month,we do the photos,floor plans ,book the viewings chase the viewings and chase the sale till completion you also get a password so you can see times dates viewings and sales chasing ,we send you reports on a weekly bases so you can see how many people are viewing your property

Estate agents don't sell properties it's the Internet

Regards

Melvyn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts