Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, apparently someone has taken offence to one of my posts and reported it for moderation, My remarks were innocently meant as to thecleaning of a car. To the member who reported my post I send you my sincere apologies and I have given myself a self imposed posting ban. ( after this apology ) T

·
Registered
796 Posts
I would have thought that if soneone was upset they would have first, spokent/written to the author of the comment, then reported the comment. That is what I would do anyway, so I think its a storm in a tea cup.

Talk to eachother, we are all in this together.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Hey T, im sure most of us just find you odd in a retarded puppy kind of way.
(cute but you know something is not quiet right hehe)
But on this forum everyone should have a sense of humour and at least have the man parts to send you a PM to inform you that what you said was offensive instead of reporting it straight away.
I know i would definitely prefer someone to tell me what i did wrong so i wouldnt make the mistake again :D

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
sorry I find this post extremely annoying th eOP was given an explanation as to why his comments where flagged up I see no need for this post

the point to moderators is to do just that and if people keep undermining our decisions then what is the point of us being
for reference the remarks contained comment referring to sweets and children innocent yes but also could have been misread which is why it was flagged up OP editied of their own free will before a moderator could intervene OP has had an explanation so self imposed ban was required or necessary

Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I feel I must respond to Trachcarpus initial post...Sometimes, we are contacted by members who , for whatever reason, feel they cannot contact the person directly.The whole purpose of a moderator is to attempt to intervene where someone has indicated there is an issue. Sometimes, as I have said, time and time again, this will step on peoples toes and we cant please all of the people all of the time. As Deks has rightly said , if people think we are being too heavy handed, we would be better not being here for a while and see how things go.. This site would sadly go the way of many other non moderated sites.Sorry Trachy if you felt put out by someone reporting your post but it will happen - its happened to me, its happened to Deks but people didnt actually contact me directly - they went through other mods..But no I dont agree that its spineless not to contact the person direct - its your right NOT to have to do that - that is why moderators are here.Fee x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.